2013年5月3日金曜日

Shut up and take my money: Pokemon Eevee fleece hoodie (aka Nostaglia clothing)

The interwebs is becoming one huge nostalgia trip for 90s kids (myself being one), since we were the first generation to experience and grow with the internet as a fundamental life tool. We saw the evolution from dail-up to broadband to wifi.
So naturally, our fondest childhood memories are being relived through text, videos and merchandise via cyberspace.
If you search pokemon on youtube you get 11 million results. As a comparison, I searched Beatrix Potter and got 15,000 results, which goes to show that 1900s kids have little influence on the web!

So my point? Check out Lisa Lou's Eevee fleece hoodies!

Evee
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Espeon
To these I say...


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...