2013年6月29日土曜日

Japan Food: Aoyama Flower Market TEA HOUSE

The other day, I went to a nice little cafe behind a florist aptly called "Aoyama Flower Market TEA HOUSE".

Aoyama Flower Market TEA HOUSE
Its like a garden... indoors....


Being located behind a flower market, the concept of the cafe is to create atmosphere like a "greenroom". Hence the vines and flowers growing from the walls and tables (it's aesthetics not lazy cleaners).

The cafe specializes in herb teas. Out of the several different blends (such as the Refresh blend, Relax blend) I picked myself a "Summer Time blend".

I was expecting more of a punch of pineapple to the face

Not sure if it tasted like summer but it was a nice sweet blend.So naturally sweet that it even make Paula Deen think twice about a dose of sugar.



I also had myself some french toast with eatable flowers (yes, eatable flowers!)

mmm... eatable flowers....

This was quite the dessert. I'm sure Paula Deen wouldn't think twice about this dish!

Overall, I highly recommend the Aoyama Flower Market Tea House. It's a great atmosphere with lovely tea and desserts. Good for couples and people wanting to eat flowers. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...